Mastering interRAI Hospital Suite (Australia) is a web-based educational program that provides an engaging and interactive learning experience, incorporating expert subject matter knowledge, modern instructional design theory and leading edge media technologies. This software helps health care professionals to understand interRAI terminology and procedures involved in completing the interRAI hospital assessments. The Form Overview and Coding Guidelines provide detailed information on the assessment process.
Mastering interRAI Hospital Suite (Australia) also provides detailed information about how Clinical Action Points (CAPs) are triggered and how they are central to care planning. Learn about the use of CAPs and outcome measures in the care planning process, along with other applications of the assessment information you collect. Animations, videos, graphics and text with narration will enrich your knowledge about applications of the assessment information.
Mastering interRAI Hospital Suite (Australia) also provides clinical educators with printouts including a narrative case study and completed assessment, as well as a bibliography of interRAI AC publications.
Whether you are a new or expert user of the interRAI Hospital Suite you will easily locate, navigate, interact with, and even export specific content for your own presentations. You can access the wealth of learning resources in the interRAI Hospital Suite through:
- Help tutorials introducing navigation features, form overview and more
- Narrative case study to learn how to complete the interRAI AC form
- Quick access to any section in the program through an expanding Content Menu
- A comprehensive Table of Contents with embedded links
- A searchable Content Index for direct access to all content
- Linked indexes to groups of content within each section
- A Glossary of terms related to the interRAI Hospital Suite that includes inline definitions throughout the program
- Tabbed content for navigating between related content (for example, intent, definition, process, and coding for each form item)
- Content Export that allows content to be integrated into educator presentations