Mastering interRAI CHA (Canada) is a web-based educational program that provides an engaging and interactive learning experience, incorporating expert subject matter knowledge, modern instructional design theory, and leading edge media technologies. This software helps health care professionals to understand interRAI terminology and procedures involved in completing the interRAI CHA Assessment. Clinicians can practice the assessment approach and evaluate their skills through an interactive real life case study that incorporates the four supplements of the CHA. This includes the Core Module, Deafblind Supplement, Mental Health Supplement, and Functional Supplement.
Mastering interRAI CHA (Canada) also provides detailed information about how Clinical Assessment Protocols (CAPs) are triggered and how they are central to care planning. Learn about the use of CAPs and outcome measures in the care planning process, along with other applications of the assessment information you collect. Animations, videos, graphics and text with narration will enrich your knowledge about applications of the assessment information. The key e-learning components include: Outcome Measures used to track client progress over time and the Method for Assigning Priority Levels (MAPLe) prioritization system.
In addition to the interRAI CHA instrument, this program includes detailed information on the interRAI Preliminary Screener. You will understand the Preliminary Screener’s coding guidelines and embedded decision support tools.
Whether you are a new or expert user of the interRAI CHA, you will be able to easily locate, navigate, interact with, and even export specific content for your own presentations. You can access the wealth of learning resources through:
- Help tutorials introduce navigation features, form overview and more
- Two case studies
- Interactive case study (narrated and text based) used to complete the interRAI CHA form with expert assistance
- Reverse case study that demonstrates how to interpret and apply an already completed interRAI CHA assessment in clinical practice with expert guidance through video interviews
- Quick access to any section in the program through an expanding Content Menu
- A comprehensive Table of Contents with embedded links
- A searchable Content Index for direct access to all content
- Over 20 video interviews covering a range of topics related to the interRAI CHA
- Linked indexes to groups of content within each section
- A Glossary of terms relating to the interRAI CHA that includes inline definitions throughout the program
- Tabbed content for navigating between related content — for example, intent, definition, process, and coding for each form item
- Printable documents related to the clinical application of the interRAI CHA
- Content Export allows content to be integrated into educator presentations